We recommend the following handling, storage and care for our jewelry:
- Contact with water should be avoided whenever possible. Salt water and chlorine are damaging.
- Jewelry should be taken off when sleeping, exercising and excessive sweating.
- Direct contact with cosmetics such as lotion, cream, hair spray and perfume should be avoided.
- The jewelry should not be left open and unprotected in the bathroom.
- Keep jewelry dry and protected from light in a box.
- To avoid scratches, transport jewelry packed separately.
- A polishing cloth can be used to clean silver jewelry.
- Gold jewelry can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Do not use chemicals for cleaning.
- The durability of gold plating depends on the pH of the skin.