General Terms and Conditions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store http://www.macimo.de.
(2) Contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Order" button
3) checking the data in the shopping cart
4) pressing the "checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page where the customer's data are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his data. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
Privacy & Safety
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is MACIMO, Lena Stoffers, Annenstraße 17, 20359 Hamburg, Germany e-mail: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
a) This website may use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Lena Stoffers, Annenstraße 17, 20359 Hamburg,
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 7 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
(a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; further information on data collection: Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
b) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
(c) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
h) Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, Istagram has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield as part of Facebool,
§ 8 Duration of storage of personal data.
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). Subsequently, the respective data is deleted, unless it is required for the fulfillment of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest in storing it.
§9 Web Fonts
Please contact us for wholesale inquiries:
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices are tax-free according to § 19 para. 1 UStG. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, credit card
( Visa/Mastercard ) and Paypal .