We recommend the following handling, storage and care for our jewelry:
- Avoid contact with water if possible. Salt water and chlorine are also harmful.
- Take off your jewelry while sleeping, exercising and sweating.
- Avoid direct contact with cosmetics such as lotion, cream, hairspray and perfume.
- Don't leave your jewelry open and unprotected.
- Keep the pieces dry and protected from light in a box.
- Transport your pieces of jewelry separately packed to avoid scratches.
- A polishing towel can be used to clean the silver jewelry.
- Clean your gold jewelry with a damp towel and please do not use chemicals on it.
- Please note that the durability of the gold plating also depends on your pH value and skin.